From: Alarig Le Lay <alarig@××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Unicode characters not showing 'Hello, world' example golang.org
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 15:28:57
1 On Tue Oct 4 18:22:37 2016, Alexander Kapshuk wrote:
2 > The 'Hello, world' example showcased on golang.org uses the Japanese
3 > characters for the word 'world'. Firefox 38 used to display those
4 > characters. Since the upgrade, firefox stopped showing those
5 > characters. Recently, I installed chromium as well. It never displayed
6 > those characters for me. I have not modified anything in my
7 > environment.
8 >
9 > What could be amiss there? Thanks.
10
11 Hi,
12
13 I’m using Firefox 45.4.0 and I see those Japanese characters.
16 alarig