From: Nicholas Pappas <npappas@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Keyboard repeat dieing.
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 20:00:14
1 I found it. Creepy weird.
2
3 I was actually starting a new application, but it didn't click in my
4 head. I am doing Java development and so everytime I test my app, I am
5 "starting an app"... but I didn't think about it. :P
6 The problem is weird. I am using a Java called JMonkey Engine (a 3D
7 scene graph architecture). If I hit CANCEL at a certain point, my
8 repeat dies. If I run the program again and hit OK at the same point,
9 it returns.
10 Weird.
11
12 Thanks for pointing me in the right direction David. :)
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list