From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] why gentoo doesn't have long description?
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:08:07
1 On 8/24/05, Matan Peled <chaosite@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
43 > --
44 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
47 Sigh... no indeed I did not use HTML with any kind of funky quoting. The
48 message is encoded as multipart/alternative. There is a plain text section
49 and an HTML section. Configure your email client properly to read whichever
50 you want. It's the way Gmail does it, I use Gmail, I am not going to turn
51 off all the features in Gmail to appease the gods that be on this list so
52 just lay off or go yell at the dozens of other people that commit these
53 "heinous" crimes every day on this list.
54
55 For the love of Pete people stop hijacking threads to flame people. If you
56 don't like what someone is doing tell them personally (or better yet ignore
57 them), no need to reply to the list with your personal gripes.
58
59 ------=_Part_2740_31876174.1124903688568
60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
61 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
62 Content-Disposition: inline
65 -Mike
69 Michael E. Crute
70 Software Developer
71 SoftGroup Development Corporation
72
73 Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
74 "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"