From: Wol <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Any decent alternative to Thunderbird?
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 22:23:47
1 Which is sadly slowly proving itself a crap piece of software.
2
3 I don't want to blame TB for the fact it keeps on crashing on Wayland
4 (although it's my only software which does that), but I'm just getting
5 totally fed up with the number of tabs that get opened.
6
7 Looking on the web, the general response seems to be "well, don't open
8 so many tabs, learn how they work", but I don't open tabs!
9
10 And I'm writing this email because I literally just watched TB open a
11 whole bunch of tabs in front of me. And they weren't even from the
12 folder I was in! They weren't even from the mail account I was in!
13
14 And it's a pain in the arse because all of a sudden I've got a load of
15 emails marked "read" (because TB's read them for me) that I haven't seen...
16
17 Cheers,
18 Wol