From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ebtables on Gentoo?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 22:21:47
1 On 30/01/13 05:14, Kevin Chadwick wrote:
2 >> So anyway, my memory of this is all very wishy-washy, but ebtables
3 >> turned out to be the best way to implement those inter-VM restrictions.
4 >> It could probably have been done in iptables, but ebtables made it easy
5 >> to say "don't let these two talk."
6 >
7 > I don;t know the details but I expect that would be a false sense of
8 > security and that you would want a secure switch or ssh or ipsec.
11 Put each vm into its own private vlan and use a firewall on the host to
12 control traffic between them ... seems a better way to go!
13
14 BillK