From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Weird firefox
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2018 22:02:55
1 On 2 June 2018 at 22:57, Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On 2018-06-02 08:33, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
3 >
4 >> I select some text in another program (maybe a valid URL, maybe not),
5 >> copy it to the clipboard.
6 >>
7 >> In firefox, I click in the urlbar (or I press F6 enough times to get
8 >> there) and I type Control-V. And ... nothing happens.
9 >
10 > I just tested it with a fresh empty firefox profile, and it still
11 > doesn't work. So at least it's not me doing something wrong in
12 > about:config.
13
14 What programs are you making the copy from, and in what way? I have
15 not had this kind of problem with firefox, but notepadqq's copy/paste
16 functionality seems to be messed up for me.