From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Kompozer, anyone?
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 14:32:38
1 Hi list,
2
3 I used to use Kompozer (part of the Mozilla suite) but time has passed and now
4 the libraries it needs are no longer in portage. That's using the binary.
5 Attempting to build it from source according to these instructions [1] fails
6 too because the script can't find some other libraries. The project seems to be
7 dead, or at least moribund, and hasn't been updated since version 0.8b3 which
8 relied on gcc 4.2.
9
10 Has anyone managed to get it to compile?
11
12 Or maybe there's another WYSIWIG HTML editor?
13
14 I use BlueFish most of the time, but just occasionally Kompozer has been
15 useful too, and it would be a shame if it just died.
18 Regards,
19 Peter