From: antlists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dovecot config FIXED
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 20:45:43
1 On 29/09/2021 22:15, antlists wrote:
2 > On 29/09/2021 12:06, Nils Freydank wrote:
3 >> Hi Wol,
4 >>
5 >> my credentials for dovecot have the following syntax, i.e. four
6 >> additional
7 >> colons after the password:
9 >> I use only virtual users, so I can't tell if mixing works, too.
10 >>
11 >> For the dovecot setup I can recommend this guide:
12 >> https://prefetch.eu/blog/2020/email-server/#mda-dovecot
13 >
14 > Looks quite a good guide ...
15
16 Don't know quite how, but having followed the guide, and cursed becasue
17 it wasn't working, it suddenly started working.
18
19 I'm guessing a reboot suddenly fixed the the mess of multiple attempts
20 to get it to behave ...
21
22 Cheers,
23 Wol