From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Frontier ADSL modem and IP address
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 20:04:55
1 Howdy,
2
3 I ran up on a used DSL modem that supports IPv6.  It was cheap so
4 figured why not.  Ironically, it is also a router.  It's a Netgear
5 Frontier B90-755044-15 sometimes referred to as the 7550.   Anyway, I
6 tried all the usual IPs to access the thing, no luck.  I tried resetting
7 it, holding the reset button for 7 seconds.  That didn't help either.
8 I've googled and tried all the IPs I can find that way too.  None of
9 this is working.  The lights and all come up like it should.  It seems
10 to be working fine, just can't access it to set it up.
11
12 Is there a way to find the IP for this thing?  I'm out of ideas here.
13 Anyone own one of these and can share their defaults?  Why don't they
14 put the default IP on the bottom anyway???
15
16 Thanks.
17
18 Dale