From: Alexander Kapshuk <alexander.kapshuk@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dealing with distfiles bloat?
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 17:41:43
1 On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 7:38 PM, Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG@×××××××.net> wrote:
2 > I can't really read the stupid unformatted du output but it looks like I
3 > have 30 gb of bloat in some 3,600 files in my distfiles directory. is
4 > there any sane way to prune out some of the older versions, I am in no
5 > mood to spend all day hand-pruning these and the nuclear option is not
6 > too friendly to the portage servers that I want to respect.
9 > nuclear = rm * -> emerge --fetchonly --emptytree system
12 > --
13 > IQ is a measure of how stupid you feel.
14 >
15 > Powers are not rights.
19 eclean-dist?