From: Ric de France <rdefrance@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Install Gentoo in Hong Kong office
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:51:34
1 Marco,
2
3 Gentoo's install / LIVE cd has sshd on it... meaning once you boot it
4 up on the machine (and start sshd), you can ssh into it and configure
5 the rest from the command line. I've done it many times, as I prefer
6 to install / administer from my desk as opposed to the noisy (and
7 sometimes cold) server room...
8
9 It does require you to have access to your machine for the initial
10 bootup, the starting of sshd, and then removal when done...
11
12 HTH,
13
14 ...Ric