From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SSH won't restart
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:18:26
1 On 9/10/07, Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > > If there's a problem with ssh, then you're pretty much stuck with
3 > > using other remote terminal tool to fix it, else, you can simply kill
4 > > the process, delete the PID file, then "/etc/init.d/sshd zap" and
5 > > "/etc/init.d/sshd restart", or "start", anyway... (I guess your host
6 > > could easily issue this commands for you).
7 >
8 > What about just having them reboot and start my manual daemon? Would
9 > that accomplish the same thing?
12 I guess so, but while your machine reboot all services go down, can
13 you afford this downtime? If yes, well... If no, you may try
14 alternatives such as my suggestion above :D
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list