From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge kde-meta troubles
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:33:36
1 Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
2 > 2008/8/28, Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>:
3 >
4 >> Also, what this heck is this about? MailScanner has detected a possible
5 >> fraud attempt from "mirror.ovh.net" claiming to be That shouldn't be in
6 >> your make.conf file.
10 > Just take a look in the signature of thie message. :-)
11 >
12 > "This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by
13 > MailScanner, and is believed to be clean."
14 >
15 > Don't know what's the scanners problem with the mirror adress though.
16 >
17 > Regards,
18 >
19 > Daniel
24 I was more curious as to how it got into make.conf? I can understand
25 that it scans email but how did it edit make.conf?
26
27 Dale
28