From: klondike <franxisco1988@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] hardened gentoo and distcc
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:40:13
1 El 24/03/11 11:13, Coert Waagmeester escribió:
2 > Hello all,
5 > Only just started playing with hardened gentoo.
6 >
7 > I have a few normal gentoo amd64 machines already running.
8 > Can I add those to the distcc config for the hardened box?
9 No
10 > Or are there indeed special things with the compiler on hardened gentoo?
11 Basically the PIE and SSP flags amongst other things, so if you use
12 distcc mixing non hardened boxes and hardened ones you'll get an
13 unbootable machine.