From: Mikie <kmb@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:58:07
1 >You see every day, like the poor Japanese Dolphins, countless numbers
2 of
3 >cows are murdered every day. They are slaughtered, cut up, ground into
4 >little bits, you name it, all in the name of greed (both in terms of
5 >money and food). These innocent little souls are brought to an early
6 >death so that some may enjoy a half pound greasy burger or perhaps a 12
7 >oz. prime rib (with grilled onions, mashed potatoes, and cream corn on
8 >the side). Like our Rising Sun Flipper, we must do something to stop
9 >the bovine genocide. Remember that our mascot and transgendered
10 >spiritual leader, Larry, is a cow, and therefore shares the same risk
12 >his life as Willy or Bessie.
13
14 I'm hungry
15 --