From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Update to /etc/sudoers disables wheel users!!!
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 23:07:55
1 On 10/26/22 3:48 PM, Ramon Fischer wrote:
2 > I have created an issue at their Git repository. Maybe there will be
3 > solution for this:
4 >
5 >    https://github.com/sudo-project/sudo/issues/190
6
7 I ... don't know where to begin.
8
9 There are so many ways that you can hurt yourself with syntactically
10 valid sudoers that it's not even funny.
11
12 You could allow list almost all commands, without using the special ALL
13 place holder and then remark critical commands and end up in a very
14 similar situation.
15
16 At some point we have to trust that Systems Administrators / Sudoers
17 editors know what they are doing and let them do so.
22 Grant. . . .
23 unix || die