From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: qt3support conflict
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 23:06:14
1 On 06/28/2009 01:51 AM, Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
2 > On Sunday 28 June 2009 02:41:53 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
3 >> I got that too, but portage (I'm on 2.1.6.13) has automatically resolved
4 >> all blocks. Are you using Paludis? If yes, uninstall all packages that
5 >> are to be upgraded and install them afterwards. Or wait for someone who
6 >> actually knows a Paludis workaround for this.
7 >
8 > No, I don't use Paludis. What do you mean saying "has automatically resolved
9 > all blocks"? Do you mean you have added those qt3support flags and started
10 > emerging and got successfull upgrading to 4.5.2 without any problems and in
11 > spite of those blocks?
12
13 I did not add qt3support anywhere. It seems to be enabled by default
14 here. Anyway, you went past that problem anyway. Your current is
15 something else: the blockers. What portage version are you using? If
16 portage won't resolve those blockers automatically for you, you can do
17 it the "traditional" way. Unmerge all packages that would be updated
18 and then update again. I would do it like this:
19
20 emerge -aC `qlist -IC x11-libs/qt*:4`
21 emerge -auDN world