From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: qbittorrent and icui18n lib
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 20:26:04
1 On 04/28/2012 09:05 PM, walt wrote:
2 > On 04/28/2012 06:04 AM, András Csányi wrote:
3 >> On 28 April 2012 14:55, Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net> wrote:
4 >>
5 >>> Have you tried re-emerging qbittorrent? If the library was upgraded,
6 >>> this seems to be necessary. revdep-rebuild should have reported this
7 >>> issue but maybe qbittorrent uses dlopen() and friends to load the
8 >>> library. revdep cannot handle this.
9 >>
10 >> Yes, I have tried but the issue is the same. On the other hand,
11 >> qbittorrent is not able to start for some other reason.
12 >
13 > If rebuilding qbittorrent didn't fix the missing library problem, then
14 > some other library that qbittorrent uses also needs rebuilding.
15 >
16 > One of my favorite tools is lddtree (app-misc/pax-utils) which will
17 > make it obvious which other library is at fault.
22 You should rebuild qt-core because this is the package that uses
23 dlopen() to load libicu. This should fix the problem with qbittorrent.
26 Regards,
27 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2