From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Audio through both HDMI outputs?
Date: Sat, 01 May 2021 13:42:01
1 On Sat, 1 May 2021 at 15:36, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > As posed I don't know that the question is answerable. You don't state
3 > what desktop environment you are using. If it happens to be KDE
4 > then you will likely need to dig into pulseaudio through the System
5 > Settings GUI which could be the controlling feature in that
6 > environment.
7
8 I don't run any desktop environment. I'm running openbox on this
9 computer, and I don't think it has any potential to control sound. I
10 also don't have pulseaudio installed.
11
12 Regards,
13 Arve