From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo AMD64, games freeze!
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 22:54:24
1 On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 16:56 +0200, Gyuszk wrote:
2 > Dear Gentoo users,
3 >
4 > I have an amd64 gentoo. It runs up-to-date components. It is running
5 > with stable ebuilds (except of some ebuilds like monodevelop).
6 > I've emerged some games too, and thats my problem. Most of these games
7 > just won't run.
8 >
9 > Warsow, Wesnoth, Barrage runs without errors, but Openmortal, Chromium,
10 > Liquid Wars just don't start. Here is the outputs.
11
12 It's a long shot, but are you in the games group?
13
14 HTH,
18 The primary requisite for any new tax law is for it to exempt enough
19 voters to win the next election.
22 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list