From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Card reader only works if booted with card in
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 22:52:50
1 On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 06:39:33 +0100
2 "Hemmann, Volker Armin" <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
3
4 > On Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2008, Grant wrote:
5 > > My card reader works if an SD card is inserted when the system is
6 > > booted. If the card is inserted after the system is already booted,
7 > > /dev/mmcblk0 never appears. Is there any way to get the running
8 > > system to check for a card in the slot?
9 > >
10 > > - Grant
11 >
12 > and you have compiled in 'Probe all LUNs on each SCSI device '?
13
14 Thank you very, very much. I really wanted to be able to use my
15 blackberry without going into (ugh, hate it) windoze, and now I can!
16 Props, Volker Armin. I _really_ appreciate it.
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list