From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: hacking an ebuild
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:07:53
1 On Thursday 21 June 2007, James wrote:
2 > Bo Ørsted Andresen <bo.andresen <at> zlin.dk> writes:
3
4 > > to /etc/portage/package.keywords? No matter what the
5 > > KEYWORDS of an ebuild
6 > > are (or aren't) they can be accepted by a proper
7 > > entry in package.keywords
8 > > (** if empty)...
9 >
10 > Not sure what you are saying here. Can you give me the explicit line
11 > to add to the /etc/portage/package.keywords
14 > confused....
15
16 <section-name>/<package-name> * ~* **
17
18 This will make the package visible under just about any circumstance,
19 whether it is stable, unstable or not keyworded for your arch.
20
21 see 'man 5 portage', section package.keywords around about line 330 for
22 more info. This feature is relatively new and if you last read the
23 howtos some time ago (like me...) you might not be aware of it yet
24
25 alan
28 Optimists say the glass is half full,
29 Pessimists say the glass is half empty,
30 Developers say wtf is the glass twice as big as it needs to be?
31
32 Alan McKinnon
33 alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
34 +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
35 --
36 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list