From: Pavel Volkov <negaipub@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Make BIND inject queries
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 08:11:38
1 On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 11:45 AM, staticsafe <me@××××××××××.ca> wrote:
2
3 > On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 11:40:28AM +0400, Pavel Volkov wrote:
4 >
5 Sounds like you want the BIND views functionality:
6 > http://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/cur/9.9/doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch06.html#id2591409
9 As I understand it, views functionality is for giving different answers for
10 different clients on a single server. It's not what I need.
11 Internal clients only make queries to server A.
12 External clients query server B (authoritative for the zone).
13 Server A adds example.com's zone part stored which is stored on server B to
14 its own answers.
15 I hope my explanation is clear.