From: Chad Feller <cfeller@××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] order of module loading (udev)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 05:15:44
1 2.6.24 ? you might double check that...
2
3 anyway, whatever you put in /etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel-2.6 will be
4 loaded before coldplug loads anything.
5
6 Nick Rout wrote:
7 > udev system, kernel 2.6.24-something.
8 >
9 > serial is a module, as is lirc_serial.
10 >
11 > How do I change the order of module loading, so that lirc_serial is
12 > loaded first, and grabs the ttyS0 serial port?
13 >
14 > I suspect that coldplug or something is loading the serial module quite
15 > early in the boot procedure.
16 >
17 > Thanks.
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list