From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage -> touch files
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:57:24
1 * Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > What's wrong with
4 >
5 > pgrep emerge || rm -fr $(portageq envvar PORTAGE_TMPDIR)/portage
6
7 This removes everything in /var/tmp/portage. I don't want this,
8 just those which have certain age (eg. 1 day), otherwise it
9 could interfere w/ running builds. And it also doesn't clean
10 old distfiles.
11
12 Meanwhile I've learned about $FETCHCOMMAND(_*), but this
13 doesn't seem to get the URI passed :(
14
15 cu
16 --
18 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
20 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
21 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
22 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
23 http://patches.metux.de/
25 --
26 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list