From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Re: SSH won't restart
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:20:06
1 Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > On Sunday 16 September 2007 18:01:48 Alexander Skwar wrote:
4 >> > Key words "in some circumstances".
5 >>
6 >> Like?
7 >>
8 >> Actually, I never found this to be true.
9 >
10 > Never? Good for you.
11
12 Yep.
13
14 > Grant, the original poster would disagree (who got himself locked out due
15 > to the inability to restart sshd BTW), and so would I as it happened to me
16 > today and has done several times in the past
17
18 Well, I also found myself being unable to start sshd, but
19 these most often were due to some configuration changes.
20
21 Never had I found, that shutting down all the running ssh
22 sessions would have helped.
23
24 Alexander Skwar
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list