From: gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: tensorflow-2.5.0-r1 compilation failed
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 20:47:27
1 пт, 11 мар. 2022 г. в 20:49, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>:
2 >
3 > On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 10:48 AM gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > <SNIP>
5 > >
6 > > In addition to the old CPU, I have quite an old video card,
7 > > namely, ATI R4770. However, I still believe that it is possible
8 > > to compile tensorflow so that it could run on my hardware.
9 > > At least, I did it for tensorflow-2.7.0 on 21-11-2021.
12 > Stay safe and return to us when you can.
13
14 Thank you.
15
16 > As for me I moved on and bought a new computer so my
17 > hardware issues with tensorflow are behind me for now.
18
19 Yes, probably, it would be the solution.