From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] to which package scrbook.cls belongs?
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 07:21:49
1 Zhang Weiwu schrieb:
2 > Dear all
3 >
4 > I just emerged lyx and it doesn't work. The issue is class files are
5 > missing (one example is scrbook.cls). It should be installed together
6 > with lyx but it didn't.
7 >
8 > I need to install a package containing this file. to which package this
9 > file belongs to? I googled around without luck
10 >
11 > Thanks. The complete description of the issue is as follows:
12 >
13 > G. Milde's suggestion on solving my lyx problem:
14 >