From: Alexey Mishustin <shumkar@×××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg-server 1.9.4: keybord very slow in consoles
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 21:34:03
1 16 марта 2011 г., 22:05:32, Alexey Mishustin пишет:
2
3 > Hi list,
4
5 > I have a problem with configuring xorg-server 1.9.4.
6
7 > It starts and works OK. But just after it has started, the keyboard begins
8 > to work very slowly in all virtual consoles that were open prior to X.
9
10 Not only slowly.
11
12 Also, there is no cursor. It doesn't blink. But if I press keys and then several times press Enter, the command that I pressed appears, then slowly computes.
13 It looks like this:
14
15 (I'm pressing `pwd` not seeing cursor and pressing letters)
16 #
17 #
18 #pwd
19 #
20 /etc
21 #
22
23 Also, it's impossible to scroll with Shift+PgUp.
24
25 Weird!
26
27 > If I login in a new virtual console, the keyboard works well until I enter
28 > into an interactive tool (man, less). After that - the same behavior.
29
30 > I installed xorg in according to these instructions [1], then added
31 > InputClass definitions from this thread [2].
32
33 > Please suggest what I could have done wrong.
34
35 > xorg.conf - http://pastebin.com/Wwmy1eFf
36 > Xorg.0.log - http://pastebin.com/5aqCLKnH
37 > make.conf - http://pastebin.com/7St3T1ec