From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] iptables tunneling a chrooted Linux?
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 12:50:12
1 On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 7:45 AM, <Meino.Cramer@×××.de> wrote:
2 > Last chance: Installing a fully functional chrooted Linux, setup
3 > some handcrafted iptables/ipset/sidmat stuff (which I still have
4 > to do) and...get a "Yes, network is shared on kernel level" as answer
5 > from this thread. :)
6 > And I got this answer...YEAH! :))
9 Yup. If your goal is to block outgoing connections to selected IPs
10 then you just need to have iptables/etc installed. Doing it from a
11 chroot is probably a good a solution as any. You could also go the
12 prefix route, though that is trickier. Neither is any better, so I'd
13 stick with simple and use the chroot.
16 Rich