From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what qt package?
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 22:51:26
1 Matthew R. Lee schrieb am 04.08.2008 00:28:
2 > I'm doing a clean up of my system, getting rid of stuff I never use. Some time
3 > ago, for reasons I can't remember, I installed a qt development package which
4 > provided Qt linguist, Qt designer and Qt assistant. I want to unmerge them
5 > but I can't remember, or figure out which package they're from. I've tried
6 > variations on the names, I've looked at the gentoo-portage web page
7 > and 'searched' the database, I've been to the trolltech pages. But I can't
8 > work it out! I think they all came in one package together. Does anyone know
9 > what it's called. It will be obvious when you tell me :-)
10 > Cheers
11 > Matt
12
13 Linguist, Designer and Assistant are part of x11-libs/qt and I don't
14 think you can get rid of them by use flag. You have to unmerge qt but
15 this is surely not what you want or can. Only if no package from your
16 system depends on qt anymore.