From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Mutt not displaying encrypted attachments
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 17:00:40
1 On Tuesday, 17 October 2017 17:13:19 BST Ian Zimmerman wrote:
2 > On 2017-10-17 11:49, Mick wrote:
3 > > Lucas may want to try these settings which seem to work here, but I am
4 >
5 > > no mutt guru to know if they are optimal:
6 > I'm now a neomutt user and this may make a difference, but ...
7
8 I've only used mutt sparingly, so I wouldn't count myself as advanced in mutt-
9 fu.
12 > > set crypt_use_gpgme
13 >
14 > This should make all the rest redundant at best, and conflicting at worst.
15
16 Not here. If I comment out what follows in my previously posted
17 configuration, then mutt fails to decrypt, or display, or sign.
20 Regards,
21 Mick