From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.10 and plasma crashing
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:04:57
1 Howdy,
2
3 Well, KDE 4.10 has hit the tree. I added it and all its friends to the
4 keyword file and off it went updating. When I logged out and back in
5 again, I get a error that plasma has crashed. There is no wallpaper
6 like there used to be, no kicker/panel thingy at the bottom or
7 anything. Basically, it looks a lot like icewm or something or maybe
8 even less.
9
10 Has anyone else upgraded and ran into this? I'm doing a emerge -e world
11 now, just for giggles, but will go back if that doesn't fix it. The
12 only package that failed to compile was kphoto or something. Shouldn't
13 matter on this I guess.
14
15 Thanks.
16
17 Dale
18
22 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!