From: "Marc Stürmer" <mail@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to Fix Extraoardinarily Loud Alsa?
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2016 13:36:37
1 Am 2016-11-01 14:55, schrieb Hunter Jozwiak:
2
3 > I finally got the base install of Gentoo done, but I've come across a
4 > really interesting probleing. After installing Alsa and enabling its
5 > daemon, I had copied the asound.conf from the distro I was using on to
6 > the system. Unfortunately, this give the side effect that ALSA is
9 The sound levels are not stored in the asound.conf. Aside this, ALSA
10 comes per default with muted volumes, so that you don't blow your ears
11 when powering your loud speakers the first time on.