From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Keymap used for bttv (dvbt) ???
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 19:27:42
1 Daniel Pielmeier <billie@g.o> [11-01-20 19:40]:
2 > meino.cramer@×××.de schrieb am 20.01.2011 18:03:
3 > >
4 > > I did this before posting and found nothing...
5 > >
6 > > Anything else ?
7 >
8 > What about:
9 > -> Device Drivers
10 > -> Multimedia support
11 > -> Infrared remote controller adapters
12 > < > Compile Remote Controller keymap modules
13 >
14 > You can also try the dst module. It is not directly related as you do
15 > not use a remote control, but maybe it has some influence and you loose
16 > nothing by trying it.
17 >
18 > --
19 > Daniel Pielmeier
22 Hi,
23
24 thanks for pointing me to the right direction.
25 This fixes the alert in the dmesg log but it does not
26 fix my channel switching problem...unfortunately...
27
28 Any other ideas?
29
30 Best regards,