From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenOffice again
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:37:24
1 On 28/06/06, JC Denton <jcdentonmail@×××××.de> wrote:
2
3 > I did install the openoffice-bin. I did a
4 > revdep-rebuild (I usually do after emerge ;) ) and
5 > ooffice needed to be rebuild. I did the revdep-rebuild
6 > again and ooffice is going to be compiled again. How
7 > to end this? The problem is, that the icons in
8 > Applications/Office/... do not find ooffice. Starting
9 > from the terminal works. Is there something to
10 > reconfigure?
11
12 I've noticed the same thing with OOo-bin. However, I have not noticed
13 any problems with it yet (other than what I mentioned in another
14 thread with regards to instering/pasting text). So, I just left it
15 alone.
16 --
17 Regards,
18 Mick