From: Xavier Parizet <xav@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unknown filesystem type 'ext2'
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 08:06:08
1 Nick Khamis a écrit :
2 > Hello Everyone,
3 >
4 > Thank you all for your help, im an idiot everything works perfect. The
5 > only problem I am having is that when xdm is loading "I am using
6 > nvidia-drivers", xdm loads and nothing works no keyboard etc... I am
7 > almost there xorg.conf looks ok, modprobe nvidia with no issues. I
8 > cannot every ctral+alt+F1/F2/F3 over to another screen after xdm loads.
9 > All the kernel driver that I need are included "I think"
10
11 If this is a fresh install, so i guess you have updated xorg-server.
12 Maybe try to re-emerge xf86-input-keyboard and xf86-input-mouse ?
13
14 HTH.
15
16 > Regards,