From: Roy Wright <royw@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] TwinView Question
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:20:18
1 krgn wrote:
2
3 >hey,
4 >
5 >I have tried to configure TwinView for my laptop and whatever comes
6 >(projector, crt etc..) and everything seems good except, and that is a
7 >bit annoying, that the desktop (xfce-panel..) is on the wrong screen,
8 >i.e. not on my Laptop display but on the second one. That is a bit shit,
9 >since I always have to look over what is on the other screen and drag it
10 >back etc..
11 >Does anyone see what's wrong in my xorg.conf? I have attached it this
12 >mail.
13 >Thanks and greets to all,
14 >
15 >Karsten
18 Might not help much, but in KDE, Control Center, Desktop, Panels,
19 Arrangement,
20 you can set the Xinerama screen between 1,2, all, which controls which
21 monitor
22 the KDE panel is displayed on. Maybe xfce has something similar?
23
24 HTH,
25 Roy
26 --