From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: yubikey
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 20:25:28
1 On Wed, 18 Jun 2014 19:23:25 +0000 (UTC), James wrote:
2
3 > OK, lets skip any RF backdoors installed by the manufacturer,
4 > as those always exist, but are 'out of scope', for now.
7 > U see this?
8 >
9 > http://www.unrest.ca/evaluating-the-security-of-the-yubikey
10
11 I hadn't. At first glance it appears to relate to their OTP service,
12 which I don't use. I use it with a static password as part of a two
13 factor approach, so you would need to get physical access to the key for
14 long enough to grab the password and know the other part of the password.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 When you go to court you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people
21 that were not smart enough to get out of jury duty.