From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] has anyone tried KDE5?
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 19:22:34
1 On 10/13/2014 10:50 PM, J. Roeleveld wrote:
2 >
3 > What do you mean with "select"
4 > Do all the entries become selected (marked) ready for delete/copy/...?
5
6 Yes. It's been doing this since I upgraded to KDE4 with Dolphin. KDE3
7 was perfectly fine.
8
9 > I have seen this behaviour in a lot of different programs (also on MS Windows).
10 > Usually caused by some key-combination which is accidentally pressed and
11 > forces the shift-key to be "locked".
12
13 I thought that but it isn't the case. I am using this particular install
14 through spawning VNC sessions on my server. As I said, KDE3 did not have
15 this issue at all (used with the exact same VNC setup), nor does it
16 present itself in apps other than Dolphin.
17
18 Strange, huh?
19
20 Dan