From: Bob Wya <bob.mt.wya@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: http://gitweb.gentoo.org/user/
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 04:02:33
1 It's a neat idea - but the process could be a little speedier... Took me
2 about 3 months to get my Overlay registered with Layman...
5 On 26 March 2015 at 01:53, James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
6
7 > Mike Gilbert <floppym <at> gentoo.org> writes:
10 > > > It says /user/ so are these just ordinary users?
11 > > As far as I know, any gentoo user can create a repository there, so
12 > > long as they are going to use it for something Gentoo-related.
13 >
14 > Ah. excellent.
17 > > Just file a bug under the Gentoo Overlays component.
18 > >
19 > https://bugs.gentoo.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Gentoo%20
20 > Infrastructure&component=Gentoo%20Overlays
21 >
22 > > See also this blog entry:
23 >
24 > > https://blog.hartwork.org/?p=843
25 >
26 > I guess this compliments project sunrise.
27 > Pretty cool...
28 >
29 > thx,
30 > James