From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Recommend a simple video editor?
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 22:28:10
1 Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > On 2016-06-11, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> Grant Edwards wrote:
4 >>
5 >>> Right now I'm experimenting with mlt's "melt" command line editor.
6 >>> It seems to produce small, high-quality output files. I've figured
7 >>> out how to do video fade-in, fade-out, but can't get audio
8 >>> fade-in/out to work yet.
9 >> Well, if it does the video, it should have a audio option to one would
10 >> think.
11 > It does, and I've found examples claiming to show how to do audio
12 > fades. The examples just don't seem to work for me.
13 >
14 > --
15 > Grant
19 Just a thought to see if this may help. Could it be that you are
20 reading some older docs and the version you have is done with a
21 different option, name maybe? As we know, sometimes the very last thing
22 to get updated is the docs.
23
24 Also, could it be that another option has to be passed on for the audio
25 option to work?
26
27 I've said this before, when grasping at straws, grab all you can and
28 hold on tight. ;-)
29
30 Dale
31