From: Franz Fellner <alpine.art.de@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT> Python 2x deprecated: Alternative to bleachbit ?
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2020 08:01:31
1 🙄
2 Why look for an alternative? Just because the current version - that went
3 stable just in dezember, btw - depends on py2.7?
4 Upstream seems to be active - if you would had looked a little bit when
5 visiting the homepage -> they just released a v3.2!
6 And clicking that you can read - py3 update is in the workings!