From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] eix: coloured output of package versions
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 05:25:07
1 On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 12:18 AM, Ramon Fischer
2 <Ramon_Fischer@×××××××.de> wrote:
3 > Hi everyone,
4 >
5 > I was just wondering what the colouring of the different versions means and
6 > I could not find any documentation about it or I cannot formulate my search
7 > keywords precisely.
8 >
9 > What I can guess is that:
10 >
11 > green is stable,
12 > yellow is testing
13 > and
14 > red is unstable
15 >
16 > I am going to put it here, if there is no other documentation about that:
17 >
18 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Eix
19 >
20 > In the attachment you will find a cropped screenshot when executing "eix
21 > chromium".
24 Probably a good idea. However, the classes are: stable,
25 unstable/testing, and unkeyworded. Red is unkeyworded or masked.
26
27 Cheers,
28 R0b0t1.