From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Any big gotcha's when update from several (5) mnths
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:51:40
1 Harry Putnam wrote:
2 > I caught just a hint of some kind of recent trouble when updating on
3 > this list a few days ago but lost track of the thread or message.
4 >
5 > I'd like to do update world and am some 4-5 mnths out of date right
6 > now.
7 >
8 > Am I likely to hit some horrible snag that has come up recently.
9 >
10 > PS - I'm already past the change from hda to sda
16 Howdy,
17
18 You start the upgrade yet? If so, post your pitfalls for the rest of us.
19
20 Dale
21