From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Suggestion for freenode
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2016 09:52:51
1 That channel is also on the good list, but I'm more talking about using
2 #gentoo-mentors as a specific spot where mentors can hangout and new devs
3 in training can find them.
4
5 On Sat, Sep 3, 2016 at 11:27 PM, Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o> wrote:
6
7 > On Sat, 03 Sep 2016 21:41:51 -0700, Jigme Datse Yli-RAsku wrote:
8 >
9 > > I like that. Haven't got to even reaching the "dev in training" stage,
10 > > but I'd like to have some place where I can ask general gentoo-dev
11 > > questions. I have a couple of projects which I'd like to get working
12 > > with a simple "emerge".
13 >
14 > #gentoo-dev-help is an existing channel specifically for getting help
15 > with writing ebuilds.
16 >
17 > Hans