From: Eric Martin <freak4uxxx@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnucash 2.2.3 build not finding libguile-ltdl*
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 18:40:23
1 Alma J. Wetzker wrote:
2 > environment is huge, not sure what you want.
3 >
4 > I emerged the latest guile (1.8.3) after the first error, then I looked
5 > at the build description of fixes and emerged slib (3.1.5-r1), then I
6 > reemerged guile.
7 >
8 > I still do not have libguile-ltdl*, and libqthreads* anywhere that I can
9 > find them. Not sure what to do with the libguile.so.[17|12] concern.
10 >
11 > I also cannot re-emerge gnucash 2.0.5, so nothing is working now. I am
12 > not near a guru level, so please be specific when asking for more
13 > information.
14 >
15 > How do I get the missing libraries?
16 >
17 > -- Alma
18 Have you tried revdep-rebuild yet?
19 --