From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Which package has at?
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 00:04:01
1 On Wednesday 16 August 2006 01:32, darren kirby wrote:
2 > I just realized my Gentoo has no 'at'
3 >
4 > I searched but couldn't find as google will not consider less than 3 char
5 > words and equery only works on installed apps. Web interface to portage
6 > didn't reveal it either.
7 >
8 > Where the heck is at at?
9 >
10 > I would think it was one of the coreutils...wrongly it seems.
11
12 $ eix -e at
13 * sys-process/at
14 Available versions: 3.1.8-r11 3.1.8-r12
15 Installed: none
16 Homepage: ftp://jurix.jura.uni-sb.de/pub/jurix/source/chroot/appl/at/
19 In this particular case I would recommend app-portage/eix for finding it.
20 Though not very helpful when you don't know the full path [1] did also show
21 the same package when searching for /usr/bin/at. That home page is, however,
22 still in a beta state.
23
24 [1] http://www.rommel.stw.uni-erlangen.de/~fejf/cgi-bin/pfs-web.pl?filter=%2Fusr%2Fbin%2Fat&action=search_file&limit=500
27 Bo Andresen