From: Jorge Almeida <jalmeida@××××××××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] equery
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:39:19
1 On Tue, 30 Aug 2005, Holly Bostick wrote:
2
3 > Don't think it's in the docs; I know about it from reading my emerge
4 > output. The recommendation to run /usr/sbin/python-updater is in the
5 > einfo displayed at the end of a Python emerge (in the case you just
6 > updated from 2.2.x to 2.3.x). So I remembered that such a utility
7 > existed-- didn't remember the name, but remembered that I had seen it in
8 > the einfo, so I just opened up the (latest) Python ebuild in nano and
9 > copied it into the mail (yeah, I cheat ;) ).
10 >
11 Well, OK then :)
12 >
13 I'm beginning to suspect this is prelink-related...
14
15 > Holly
16 >
17 Cheers,