From: Kirill Lipatov <kirilllipatov@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The current correct way to start kde 4
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 06:01:53
1 well yeah. I just think that setting the kdm as the login manager is the
2 easiest way to automatically start kde4 session after loging in. However,
3 kdm is of course not mandatory and it can do more than just start kde4
4
5 2009/12/28 Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
6
7 > Andrew Lowe wrote:
8 >
9 >> Hi all,
10 >> I've browsed the forums, documentation etc and can find a lot of
11 >> options/opinions but nothing definitive. Can someone please point me at a
12 >> document that outlines the current "correct" way to start kde 4. I wish to
13 >> have kde as the default login manager for all users of a gentoo box.
14 >>
15 >> Any thoughts, greatly appreciated.
16 >>
17 >> Andrew
21 > xdm set to use kdm to login? That's what I use here. You can have
22 > multiple uses with it too.
23 >
24 > Is that what you are talking about?
25 >
26 > Dale
27 >
34 Kirill Lipatov